Wednesday, April 6, 2011

End Of Semester (again)

The semester ends in exactly 8 (school) days. Here is my list of things to complete:

1. Take a physics test, finish 3 physics labs and 3 physics homework assignments
2. Write an instrumental analysis lab independent project paper
3. Write a "spelunking" paper (that actually has nothing to do with cave-diving but is about "getting underneath the surface" of Islam)
4. Fix and better my atrocious matrix row-reduction skills
5. Complete my chemistry portfolio (to absolutely no advantage as I'm pretty sure no one will ever see it)
6. Write a paper on research that I haven't really completed :)
7. One last math homework assignment

Number 4 will probably have to wait until reading days, but the rest....

Pray for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment