Friday, March 26, 2010

Bees must have amazing self-confidence


Here it is, March on the prairie,

An improvement on February,

When daylight enlarges,

Inspire, recharges

Our spritis. Beautifully. Very.

- Garrison Keillor


Though it's sad to see the snow melt, and the skis go back into the closet for another 8 months, I do love spring. Actually, I love summer; therefore I love spring.
The indicator for spring (for me) is all the bugs! The perfect peace and tranquility of winter is suddenly burst by a zillion bugs humming in my ears. Bugs probably should have been left out of the Creation, but I'm not God.
I snapped these pictures while waiting for the bus (yet again) and really could only think of one thing: Bees must have incredible self-confidence. They spend most of their time with just their butts hanging out of the flowers. Good for them!





No comments:

Post a Comment