Saturday, March 13, 2010

It's The Little Things

Why I love my life:

Whilst waiting at the bus-stop I saw an old man driving a forklift down the road. He stopped at the light right in front of the me and another car pulled up next to him. He proceeded to rev his engine and try and persuade the person in the other car to race him. When the light turned green he gunned his 30 horsepower engine to a top speed of about 15 miles per hour... the other car left him in the dust.

About 3 minutes later the bus came. Almost everyone waiting at the stop got up to load the onto the bus. I was rather preoccupied with getting all of my stuff together but I looked up just in time to see the guy just in front of me put his original Nintendo Game Boy (lime green, of course) into his pocket.

Maybe I laugh too much, perhaps I'm too easily amused, but it's my secret to happiness. Don't tell anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment