Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Couple’s Therapy

I spend A LOT of time with the public transit system, chilling at bus stops, chilling on the bus, and just chilling with the bus in general. In fact, I would say that we have a fairly intimate relationship, PT and I. But our relationship is stagnant; we're not progressing anymore. I feel like we're in a rut, a routine that we can't get out of. We don't communicate like we used to. We just don't have fun together anymore.

Now the question is this: is our relationship going to last? Is it worth working on? Can I really see myself with public transportation 10 years from now?

YES!

I need to spice things up a bit. You know, bring back memories of the old times, the good times. What first attracted me to PT? What do I still love about PT? What's good about our relationship that I can focus on?

Ok, so there aren't really any old, good times. BUT, PT gives me a well-deserved break in my day, and, sometimes, even the highly sought after nap. And, PT is cheap. No, not like a hooker, more like someone who's low-maintenance.

I do love PT, I really do! Even with its frailties and flaws, its defects and deficiencies. PT and I will be together forever.

Oh yeah, here's some pictures that I took at the bus stop, though you can't tell. I don't want to display PT's imperfections to the whole internet!





No comments:

Post a Comment