Tuesday, February 15, 2011

In Accordance With the Last Post

I cannot seem to curb my enthusiasm for chocolate these days! Particularly when it comes to dark. It probably stems from my enjoyment of something/someone else that is brown...

Speaking of brown: What's brown and rhymes with Snoop?

Dr. Dre! Duh!

Anyway, back to the chocolate thing. Luckily, I'm not burdened (yet) by having to watch what I eat, so it's not about watching my weight.

Then what's the problem???

Money.

Oh yes, it always comes back to that. Unfortunately, I have acquired a taste for expensive chocolate (stupid good taste, why couldn't you be satisfied with Hershey's?). What's a poor (literally, hahaha) girl to do? Luckily, we're in the midst of the post-V-day sale, so my wallet's not feeling it too badly... yet.

This is going to be a problem.

1 comment:

  1. It probably stems from my enjoyment of something/someone else that is brown...

    Literally LOL'd at this! and i NEVER say lol, i can't stand it, but that was hilarious, I LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete