Monday, February 28, 2011

Monday's Musings

Sometimes the tips of my fingers go numb... and it's weird. Like when I'm on my computer a lot in a day, or when they are really really cold.

Also, I'm ready for spring... *gasp*
I don't know if I've ever said that before, especially this early in the year. Usually, I love snow and winter and everything that goes with it. But this year, I miss my shorts and flip flops and the sun.
I've always said that I would never be able to live anywhere where I couldn't ski, but I'm starting to think that was a phase. I think as long as there is something active to do, I'd be OK. I guess I'll have to move to truly learn if that is true. Or maybe it's just that I can't live without a mountain or a beach; I have to have one or the other and then I'll be happy.

In regards to last post:
Cry Baby Cookies
4 c. flour
4 t. baking soda
2 t. cloves
2 t. ginger
2 t. cinnamon
2 c. sugar
3 eggs
1.5 c. shortening (NOT BUTTER)
0.5 c. molasses

Mix wet and dry separately then combine slowly. Roll into balls and roll in sugar. Bake for 8-9 minutes at 350 degrees.

Also:
Isn't it cute?? I love it.


No comments:

Post a Comment