Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Sometime, it’s super frustrating to forget the vast number of things that manage to slip my mind. I just leaned over and saw the stack of letters that I was supposed to turn in today for a fundraiser. There are semi-important things like that, and there are not so important things like brushing my hair. And then there are the big things like assignments or deodorant. Oh, and my lab partner’s name…

The New Year has been especially bad. I think it’s the lack of schedule that plagued me during the first few weeks, and now I’m still just trying to get into habits. Eventually everything will settle down and I’ll be able to remember almost everything… no one’s perfect.

I hate the ADD in me, but at the same time, I love it. I really can’t even imagine being me without it. It makes up so much of my personality. I remember when I used to be on medication for it; it did help me to remember, but life was so boring. Thinking one thought at a time, and yes, completing one thought at a time, is a drag. I think I’d much rather be me with ADD than without.

No comments:

Post a Comment