Wednesday, March 2, 2011

March Favs and Craves


1. My favorite new book: Listography. What is it about lists that makes them so appealing? Perhaps it's the organization, or just putting it all down in paper. Live your life in lists.
2. Shabby Apple Champs Elysees dress: pretty much the cutest dress ever. Also available in green or yellow.
3. West Highland White Terrier: a.k.a. westie, a.k.a. the Cesar dog. I've wanted one for almost as long as I can remember. I will have one one day.
4. Nike Free: I can justify this one by saying that I really do need a new pair of running shoes (ok, active shoes; I don't run).
5. A job: I need one (maybe almost have one? I'll keep you posted on it.)
6. Serger: how much easier would sewing be with one of these?
7. Vans boat shoes: so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment