Thursday, March 10, 2011

Catch Up

There are so many things that need to be discussed, but for the life of my I can't remember any of them right now. Anyway, here's my catch up on my 30 day photo diary.

Day 4: I picture of my night


This last weekend I went to Nevada for a job interview (more on that later). This is the night that I was in Elko so Thomas and I Skyped. Interesting side note: it's amazing how many computer/internet utilities we turn into verbs (Skyped, Googled, Facebooked, etc.)

Day 5: A picture of my favorite memory


Well, I'd have to say there is absolutely no way I could pick my favorite memory, but one of them is my family trip to Glacier National Park

Day 6: A person I'd love to trade places with for a day (Warning: I'm about to reveal something very nerdy about myself)


Warren Heisenberg, the theoretical physicist who happens to be my favorite historical scientist and, coincidentally, derived my favorite quantum chemistry principle from which is derived my absolute favorite joke of all time (which I will not share here): the uncertainty principle. You can read all about the uncertainty principle here (but I really don't think you want to) or you can think about how odd it is that I would love to trade places with him for a day. I just wonder what life was like for the geniuses of his era. It must have been amazing. :)

Day 7: A picture of my most treasured item (I'm gonna go material on this one because I think that's what it's supposed to be)


My piano. Ok, it's not mine, but I'm in the market for my own. I seriously could not live without one.

Day 8: A picture that makes me laugh


Payton in her cleaning "gloves."

Alright, you have been caught up in this area. Much more to write, but it'll have to wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment